The Old World echoes to the clamour of ceaseless battle.
In Total War: WARHAMMER, Creative Assembly’s Total War series meets Games Workshop’s Warhammer Fantasy Battles. The result is a remarkable game of high fantasy and grand strategy.
In an age of relentless conquest, warring Races battle ceaselessly for control of the Old World. While Orcs and Goblins of the Greenskin tribes hunger for carnage, and Vampire Counts man their armies with the living dead, Dwarfs ascend from their ancient mines to settle old scores, and the Empire of Man seeks to unite its fractured nation.
Build your empire and conquer this world by unleashing your might upon the battlefield, harnessing storms of magical power and taking to the skies with flying creatures.
- Total War: WARHAMMER is the union of two colossal forces. The Total War series brings deep strategy gameplay into the magical setting of Warhammer Fantasy Battles’ Old World.
- Command one of four races, each with its own radically different play style, units, characteristics and abilities. Play as the tough and vengeful Dwarfs, the undead Vampire Counts, the valiant men of the Empire, or the barbaric Orcs and Goblins of the Greenskin tribes.
- Lead your faction with unique Legendary Lords from the Warhammer Fantasy Battles world, exceptional warriors of outstanding military prowess armed with fabled weapons, mounts and magic.
- Fight for the Old World in an endlessly replayable campaign that unravels differently depending on your faction and choice of Legendary Lord.
- Enjoy sophisticated gameplay with a combination of turn-based strategy on the Grand Campaign Map and titanic real-time clashes on the battlefield.
- Harness the Winds of Magic to turn the tide of battle with huge fireballs, devastating hexes, and even necromancy.
- Unleash your monsters into the sky! Swoop around sieges, over forests and through battlefields with aerial mounts and units such as Wyverns, Pegasus Knights and Zombie Dragons.
- Smite your enemies in Linux vs Linux online multiplayer, or play through the campaign with or against a friend in co-op mode.
© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2016. Warhammer, the Warhammer logo, GW, Games Workshop, The Game of Fantasy Battles, the twin-tailed comet logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Originally developed by Creative Assembly. Originally published by SEGA. Creative Assembly, the Creative Assembly logo, Total War and the Total War logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Developed for and published on Linux by Feral Interactive Ltd. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.