To understand your present, you have to go back to your past.
A decade after Lara Croft’s first archaeological escapade in the celebrated Tomb Raider, that enthralling adventure was re-imagined for a new audience. Faithfully preserving the gameplay and story elements that made the original Tomb Raider so compelling, Tomb Raider Anniversary is a completely new experience that will captivate fledgeling explorers and veteran raiders alike.
When Lara is hired by a powerful tycoon to retrieve the mythical Atlantean Scion, she embarks on an epic journey around the world to uncharted lands that have remained hidden for centuries. As she unearths long-buried tombs, she discovers that not only has she awoken their mysterious guardians but that there are others desperate to learn the Scion's dark secrets.
- Venture into the realm of gods and monsters in a gripping storyline where nothing is as it seems.
- Become Lara Croft and use your cunning, athleticism and gadgets to negotiate treacherous environments and overcome fiendish challenges.
- Explore the ruins of ancient civilisations, including classical Greece, ancient Egypt, and the lost city of Atlantis.
- Encounter fearsome animal and supernatural enemies, from wolves to mutants and of course, the ferocious T-Rex.
- Find hidden relics to earn playable outfits, and complete time trials for every level to unlock bonus content.
- Investigate every corner of Lara’s home, Croft Manor, and solve its puzzles to uncover its secrets.
© 2007-2015 Square Enix Ltd. Originally developed by Crystal Dynamics, Inc. Originally published by Eidos Interactive. Crystal Dynamics, the Crystal Dynamics logo, Eidos, the Eidos logo, Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider Anniversary are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. Square Enix and the Square Enix logo are registered trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. Developed for and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All rights reserved.