Supreme Ruler 2020
Overnight, the US dollar crashes – and the sound echoes across the globe.
The economic crisis amplifies global instabilities and regional disputes, tearing the world asunder. Nations dissolve, economies collapse, and tensions escalate. Anarchy reigns supreme. The world needs a leader. At last, your time has come.
Take a Nation. Build an Army. Conquer the World.
- Sophisticated strategic and tactical military command system
- Select from hundreds of actual military vehicles
- Detailed diplomatic, economic, and political models
- Play as any of over 250 territories, worldwide
- Single and multiplayer modes
- Extensive modability
- High-res NASA satellite imagery
- Super Sandbox mode offers unlimited customization and replay value
Economic instability, the battle for natural resources, military alliances and international relations creates a world filled with tension where the next Cold War could turn hot at any time.
There’s always something going on in the world that, thanks to human nature, can easily escalate into a conflict. We are not talking about the situation today. We are talking about a very close future depicted in the new expansion for the Geo-Political, Military Strategy game Supreme Ruler 2020 – Global crisis.
At the core of the expansion pack a whole new sandbox style campaign paints a new and far more intricate portrayal of the world of 2020 based on many of the ominous events from recent real-world headlines. The possibilities to change the underlying storyline for new play experiences are limitless.
- 20 new scenarios which more than doubles the number of scenarios that originally shipped with the game
- Additional new multiplayer scenarios
- New campaign/sandbox map along a new storyline leading players towards World War III
- New scenario features including scripted and random events
- Improved unit control and grouping
- Expanded tech tree
- New units and unit meshes
- Additional game lobby options
- Graphic improvements
- AI enhancements
- More tutorials and in-game tips
- User interface improvements