Wednesday night at Tigra Group: Chemical Researcher Chris Wilson finds himself walking out of the lift after it bizarrely stops at the 20th floor. Exiting the lift he finds the security guard lying dead in front of him. Panic enters his body and his vision narrows. Chris is left with a seemingly impossible mission ahead of him - survive and save his girlfriend and colleagues, by attacking his aggressors.
A simple man, in the wrong place at the wrong time, with all the odds against him, Chris has to become a killer in order to become a hero!
- 20 floors of intense survival situations and varied objectives. Numerous missions include gun combat, bomb making, puzzle solving and many other challenges.
- Learn how to mix up chemicals to create bombs and how to use a gun as a first timer. Realistic weapons, which advance in style and power with every accomplished level.
- Hack the building’s security systems to keep yourself hidden from the terrorists and buy yourself crucial extra time.
- Gather medical kits to nullify the effects of your illness, essential in order to complete each mission.
- Storyline follows realistic terrorist attack scenarios, but good could prevail if you succeed in your tasks.
- A unique mixture of “FPS” and “strategy” plot that creates an exhilarating new challenge.