Private Military Corporations (PMCs) have become big business, as small governments and large multi-national corporations have increasingly come to rely on the flexibility, value and discretion that PMCs provide in their security schemes.
In 2006, the Darkrock Corp. announced its intention to provide the full spectrum of security needs to anyone with pockets deep enough to engage their services. Two years later, Lubriconn International retained the services of Darkrock to secure the release of oil crews held hostage by the Venezuelan government, beginning a series of events that led to the overthrow of the democratically elected government of Venezuela by the Darkrock Corporation; leaving the country in the stewardship of the oil conglomerate Lubriconn.
As Lubriconn’s grip on the global oil market tightens, EurOil, the second largest oil company in the world, retains the services of Force Objective International, Darkrock’s principal competitor in the PMC business, to regain control of those oil production facilities and other energy producing assets that Darkrock had seized at the behest of Lubriconn. Now, these two corporations, staffed with the cream of the Specwar crop (Navy SEALs, US Army Recon Rangers, SAS, GIGN, SPEZNAZ), square off in squad combat around the world, the ultimate mercenaries. Where governments can’t or won’t get involved, when lobbying fails, the PMCs will answer the call… if the price is right.
- Play it your way. 6 different classes to choose from, each with their own unique abilities and weapons, to support many different styles of play.
- 6 modes of gameplay. Data Theft, Ground Control, Assault, Death Match, Team Death
- Match and Last Man Standing.
- 20 Weapons. Use state of the art weaponry including .50 Caliber pistol, CZ pistol, G36 rifle, MP7, Stoner MG, Grenade Launcher, and many more.
- 19 Multiplayer levels with up to 24 players via Internet or LAN.