Welcome to the Eastern Front, Commander.
Direct your troops through fast-paced real-time battles in the brutal fight to turn the tide of World War II. From the desperate defence of Stalingrad to victory in Berlin, you must defeat a tenacious enemy and the deadly cold of the Russian winter.
Objective-based missions challenge you to maneuver soldiers, guns, and tanks across feature-rich environments to scope out the battlefield, secure targets and destroy enemies. Navigate the hazardous terrain, take advantage of cover and overcome the freezing temperatures and treacherous ice that can make the difference between crushing defeat and hard-won victory.
- Engage in exhilarating tactical combat as you co-ordinate infantry, vehicles and artillery units in crucial real-time battles.
- Take the fight to the Eastern Front of World War II as you repel the enemy in this pivotal episode of 20th century history.
- Use the environment to your advantage as you position your troops behind cover and force your enemies into retreat as you advance from the icy Russian Steppe to the rubble-strewn streets of Berlin.
- Take command of historically-accurate units: tanks, artillery and soldiers, to recreate decisive Eastern Front battles in brilliant detail.
- Choose to command the Wehrmacht or the Red Army in Theater of War missions, a series of one-off scenarios, battles and challenges set on an unrivalled selection of maps.
- Put your tactics to the test by playing against or alongside up to 7 other players in thrilling Mac-Mac or Linux-Linux online multiplayer battles.
© SEGA. All rights reserved. Originally developed by Relic Entertainment Inc. Developed for and published on Linux and Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment and Company of Heroes are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.