7.62 is a tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5, similar to such classic titles as Jagged Alliance™, X-Com™, and Silent Storm™. A professional mercenary seeks for a Russian “businessman”, who stole a lot of money from his “colleagues”, then hid in a small country of Latin America to avoid inevitable punishment there. Soon the assignment turns into an intense and dangerous adventure, for there are many things that must be kept in mind – intricate political situation, confrontation between governmental military and rebels, not to mention a necessity to choose friends and foes wisely.
- Sequel to Brigade E5: New Jagged Union, the best strategy game according to the GameLand Award 2005, “Best Computer Games”, “GameLand” and “Game World Navigator” magazines.
- SPM (Smart Pause Mode) battle system combines RTS dynamics with diverse opportunities of turn-based gameplay.
- Over 150 accurately modeled firearms with possibility for upgrade.
- Varied ammunition as well as the extensive list of equipment.
- Non-linear storyline gives you an opportunity to make you own choice – to reach one of multiple endings
- Over 30 mercenaries.
- Upgraded graphics engine.